Bible Study of the Week
To receive the Bible Study of the Week by e-mail, please enter your e-mail address:
Lesson 10: Worship: From Exile to Restoration (1 Kings 8, Ezekiel 8 & 9, Jeremiah 29) — Does it sometimes seem that God is not real? Or, if He is real, He is not very concerned about us? Or, if He is concerned, that He is falling down on the job for reasons we do not understand? When this happens, who do we blame? All the questions I just asked put the blame on God. Pinning blame is a complex issue that generally turns on the facts. But, we should always question our attitude if we blame God. Let’s dive into the our study of the Bible to learn more about the exile of God’s people, their attitude, and the attitude we should have towards God! More…
Recent Bible Studies on Worship
Want to learn more about the Bible? Use these Bible Studies for personal devotion, group Bible studies, or teaching a church class.
We are currently studying Worship. Below are links to the available lessons in this series. New studies are posted every Friday.
- Lesson 9: “Trust Not in Deceptive Words”: The Prophets and Worship (Jeremiah 7, Isaiah 58, Micah 6)
- Lesson 8: Conformity, Compromise, and Crisis in Worship (1 Kings 11 & 19, Luke 16, 1 Corinthians 9, Romans 14)
- Lesson 7: Worship in the Psalms (Psalms 19, 49 & 73)
- Lesson 6: Worship and Song and Praise (Psalms 32 & 51, 2 Samuel 22)
- Lesson 5: Happy Are You, Israel! (Leviticus 9-10, Romans 8, 1 Samuel 15)
- Lesson 4: Rejoicing Before the Lord: the Sanctuary and Worship (Exodus 25, Hebrews 10)
- Lesson 3: The Sabbath and Worship (Genesis 1-2, Exodus 20, Colossians 1)
- Lesson 2: Worship and the Exodus: Understanding Who God Is (Exodus 3, 20 & 32, 1 Chronicles 15, 2 Samuel 6)
- Lesson 1: Worship in Genesis: Two Classes of Worshipers (Genesis 4 & 22)
GoBible.org Kindle Edition new!
Read the GoBible studies on your Amazon Kindle. Your subscription includes wireless delivery of the Bible Study of the Week via Amazon Whispernet.
Would you like to help us share the Bible Study of the Week with others? At present, the Bible Study of the Week can be read in ten languages: Bosnian, English, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, and Spanish. We welcome serious volunteers who are willing to spend the time each week to translate the lessons from English into another language. We are particularly interested in having the lesson translated into the Chinese dialects. Please contact us if you would like to volunteer to translate.